Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Front garden blooms

In spring, my front garden is filled with exotic blooms, such as Australian and South African native proteas, bougainvilleas, birds of paradise, agapanthus (which is not in bloom right now) along with fifty palm trees. This is my effort to create a tropical garden in sunny California. Please come along to tour my garden blooms.

Leucadendron "Red Eye". This is my most favorite at this time of year


Birds of Paradise






This is an another pincushion variety, called Leucospermum "Flame Giant"


Leucospermum "venesa". Another pincushion protea.


Doesn't it look like someone weaved a thin ribbon into the flower?





Pink Protea 



Leucodendron


For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes),please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply Indian at my website komalinunna.com.

Sharing at:

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! i can't wait til it gets warm enough for things to bloom here!
    b

    ReplyDelete