Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Living arrangements

A couple of days ago, I was at Home Depot shopping for poinsettias for the house. At the time, I came across miniature flowering plants. Instead of poinsettias, I come home with multiple potted plants to make living arrangements around the house. These arrangements can last all through the holidays and beyond. For the upcoming spring, I will plant all these plants in the patio. This is the best way to stretch my dollar, don't you think?

This arrangement is made with bronze-colored  syngoniums, pink flowering azaleas, African violet, Hesperozygis 'Supermint Midnight Mojito' and a miniature orchid.








Here is an another one, made with anthuriums, fern lemons, two African violets, candy corn, and a miniature orchid.





For more memorable centerpieces, tablescapes, and recipes (including vegetarian, gluten free and vegan recipes),please check out my books, Entertaining From an Ethnic Indian Kitchen and Trader Joe's Simply Indian at my website komalinunna.com.

Sharing at:

No comments:

Post a Comment